Evolvence Knowledge Investments manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton Dubai & Abu Dhabi, Foremarke School and Dovecote nursery brands.
The Admissions Officer is a key commercial position in each of our schools and nurseries, reporting to the School Registrar with overall accountability for achieving the school’s enrolment objectives. The role requires a highly proactive individual with creativity and commercial flair, who is able to deliver exceptional customer service, showcasing the school to prospective parents, and ensuring that the school’s admissions and enrolments activity meets regulatory requirements.
Pay for this position is fixed at AED 8000/month with a monthly incentive of upto AED 2000
- Meet with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enrol their children at the school. Provide in-depth tours of the school that showcase the school’s USPs and focus on the prospective parent’s individual needs.
- Liaise with central admissions and academics regarding assessments and co-ordinate on site assessments.
- Provide breadth of assessment slots to the Central Admissions Team as well as relevant limitations (e.g. maximum number of assessments per session).
- Prepare snacks and refreshments for the students completing assessments.
- Prepare the assessment files for all students. Files should have the following documents; Print out of application form, School Report and Passport Copy as well as any relevant background information (e.g. siblings in school / applying).
- Ensure pupils are completing the correct assessment for their age and ensure computers are properly set-up prior to pupils’ arrival.
- Check all notes in the CRM system prior to families’ arrival. Warmly welcome all parents and children to the assessment and explain the process. Ensure they receive personalized attention and outstanding customer experience.
- Invigilate the assessment if required to ensure it complies with academic guidelines.
- Hand pupils back to parents once they have completed the assessment and answer any question.
- Answer pupil questions regarding the assessment.
- Generate and print the assessment results and email to the central admissions team. Update Engage with relevant assessment result / no show information.
- After assessments conducted during events (e.g. open mornings), collect feedback from Academics and update the CRM system accordingly.
- Hand the assessment results and file to the academics for marking.
- Liaise between central admissions and the academics to provide the assessment results within the set SLA’s.
- Coordinate with IT for any faulty computer or technical issue.
- Working with the Marketing and Academic teams, support the delivery and execution of the school marketing plan, promoting the school at every opportunity. Working as part of cross-functional teams, drive the success of open events and other parent facing events to ensure they are successful and are in line with the organisation’s enrolment objectives.
- Update, maintain and manage the student information database ensuring that up to date information is available on a daily basis.
- Ensure annual enrolment processes such as; the re-enrolment process, Parent School Contract and registration of students, are completed within the agreed timetable.
- Maintain and create files for all enquiries, new applicant, new students, current student, exiting students and alumni and complete all exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and other relevant governing bodies to ensure compliance during the admission process.
- Ensure the Admissions policies, terms & conditions and the Admissions-related content on the school website are relevant and up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure group policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times and ensure all audit items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the reception teams during peak periods and absences.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/supervisors
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant field from an accredited and renowned University.
- 2 years of experience in relevant field with a clear track record of achievement in a sales / target driven role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be pro-active, resourceful, and have attention to detail to ensure sales pipeline is managed appropriately
- Displays tact, diplomacy, sensitivity and confidentiality
- Previous experience in sales and/or account management, including managing multi-stakeholder relationships.