Admissions Officer (Native English Speaker)
The Admissions Officer is a key commercial position in each of our schools and nurseries, reporting to the School Registrar with overall accountability for achieving the school’s enrolment objectives. The role requires a highly proactive individual with creativity and commercial flair, who is able to deliver exceptional customer service, showcasing the school to prospective parents, and ensuring that the school’s admissions and enrolments activity meets regulatory requirements.
- Meet with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enrol their children at the school.
- Provide in-depth tours of the school that showcase the school’s USPs and focus on the prospective parent’s individual needs.
- Liaise with central admissions and academics regarding assessments and coordinate on-site assessments.
- Working with the Marketing and Academic teams, support the delivery and execution of the school marketing plan, promoting the school at every opportunity.
- Working as part of cross-functional teams, drive the success of open events and other parent facing events to ensure they are successful and are in line with the organisation’s enrolment objectives.
- Update, maintain and manage the student information database ensuring that up to date information is available on a daily basis.
- Ensure annual enrolment processes such as; the re-enrollment process, Parent School Contract and registration of students, are completed within the agreed timetable.
- Maintain and create files for all enquiries, new applicant, new students, current student, exiting students and alumni and complete all exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and other relevant governing bodies to ensure compliance during the admission process.
- Ensure the Admissions policies, terms & conditions and the Admissions-related content on the school website are relevant and up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure group policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times and ensure all audit items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/supervisors
Conditions of Work: Normal administrative hours with office working conditions, subject to the terms of individual employment contracts and to the relevant labour law.
Please note that this is a SALES role, and requires experience in a target driven environment.
- Native English Speaker
- Graduate in Business discipline
- 2 years of experience in relevant field with a clear track record of achievement in a sales/target driven role
- Experience achieving stretching sales targets
- Strong commercial focus
- Capable of working at high pace and meeting demanding activity targets
- Knowledge of marketing principles and ability to work in cross-functional workgroups
- Expert customer experience and service delivery skills
- Expert Microsoft office skills
- Monthly salary of AED 8000/-
- Incentive scheme
- Medical insurance
- Annual flight ticket
- 22 working days annual leave
- A place to grow your career