Admissions Officer (Native English Speaker)
Repton School Dubai is looking to hire an enthusiastic Admissions Officer to join the team for the new academic year. This will be a part-time, flexible role (term time only with flexible working hours).
The selected candidate would be expected to come in for training in the last week of June 2019.
The Admissions Officer is a key commercial position in each of our schools and nurseries, reporting to the Head of Enrollments with overall accountability for achieving the school’s enrolment objectives. The role requires a highly proactive individual with creativity and commercial flair, who is able to deliver exceptional customer service, showcasing the school to prospective parents and convincing them to enrol their child(ren).
Customers: EKI, School Headteachers & Senior Leadership Teams, Parents
- Meet with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enrol their children at the school. Provide in-depth tours of the school that showcase the school’s USPs and focus on the prospective parent’s individual needs.
- Check all notes in the Engage system prior to families’ arrival. Warmly welcome all parents and children to the tour and explain the process. Ensure they receive personalized attention and outstanding customer experience. Close the tour with next steps, encouraging them to enrol their child(ren).
- Working with the Marketing and Academic teams, support the delivery and execution of the school marketing plan, promoting the school at every opportunity. Working as part of cross-functional teams, drive the success of open events and other parent facing events to ensure they are successful and are in line with the organisation’s enrolment objectives.
- Maintain and create files for all enquiries, new applicant and new students.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and other relevant governing bodies to ensure compliance during the admission process.
- Ensure group policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Provide support to the reception teams during peak periods and absences.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/supervisors
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant field from an accredited and renowned University
- 2 years of experience in relevant field with a clear track record of achievement in a sales/target driven role
- Knowledge of marketing principles and the ability to work in cross-functional workgroups
- Expert customer experience and service delivery skills
- Proven sales expertise
- Expert Microsoft office skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with academic staff, admissions team and parents