Admissions Sales Assistant
Evolvence Knowledge Investments manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton Dubai & Abu Dhabi, Foremarke School and Dovecote nursery brands.
This role is primarily responsible for supporting the Central Admissions Team as a key player in the success of the admissions enrolment process to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service to our prospective parents.
The salary for this position is between 6-8k depending on experience
- Manage the RSVPs for all recruitment activities for each school, confirm attendance and record in CRM system and on the ROI tracker as instructed within set SLA’s.
- Support the schools with GL assessments both in school and remotely.
- Liaise with parents to ensure we have the required documentation to complete the admissions process.
- Complete audit checks on pupil’s passports to ensure they are offered the correct year group and curriculum equivalency and escalate to the compliance team as per policy.
- Liaise with previous schools for pastoral reports if required by the academic team.
- Send the decline emails to those pupils that do not pass the assessment.
- Send the offers within set SLA’s to parents.
- Send promotional emails to database of prospective parents and partners.
- Provide accurate information to prospective parents if required, and promote the school’s USP’s.
- Ensure the CRM system and ROI tracker is up to date with details of all correspondence.
- Occasionally attend open days and events both within normal working hours and at weekends to support school Admissions teams as required.
- Escalate issues to Line Manager for resolution.
- Ensure SLA’s are met for each stage of the admissions process where applicable.
- A Bachelor’s degree; or can demonstrate a commensurate level of practical experience in a similar role.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word/XL/PowerPoint/Outlook) are required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Administrative role.