Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Evolvence Knowledge Investments (EKI) is a provider of outstanding British curriculum nursery and school education across our Repton and Foremarke schools and portfolio of nurseries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat (Oman). We don't just have an impeccable record of academic achievement across our schools and nurseries, we boast world-class facilities in our schools and nurseries to support the development of the whole child and prepare them for the challenges of higher education and beyond.
We currently have some exciting opportunities to join our fantastic Marketing team, starting immediately.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Communications Executive
Purpose: The Digital Marketing Communications Executive is a key commercial position for EKI. The role requires a highly proactive individual with creativity and commercial flair.
Customers: Schools, Nurseries, prospective parents and parents of our current students.
- Manage, edit and optimise Website content through CMS
- Build and develop landing pages using CMS
- Optimize website for SEO
- Create PPC campaigns and monitor their performance and return on investment
- Identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance based on the analysis made
- Manage the creation and design of email campaigns
- Manage Social Media across several platforms
- Keep updated on the changes and advances in social media platforms and advise on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Interpret and report on monthly performance statistics for all digital communications
- Work closely with third-party agencies to define and deliver robust digital content which supports the organisational objectives
- Use the in-house CRM and Document generation system to deliver customer engagement programmes
Behavioural Competencies: The Digital Marketing Communications Executive should possess the following behavioural competencies for this role, creative, influencing skills, collaborative, financial awareness and project delivery skills.
Conditions of Work: This is a Dubai based role, with travel to Muscat and Abu Dhabi as and when required to suit the needs of the business. Normal administrative hours with office working conditions, subject to the terms of individual employment contracts and to the relevant labour law.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree ideally in a relevant field from an accredited and renowned University.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in relevant field preferably within the education sector with a background in sales/marketing
- Demonstrable writing and editing experience in all aspects of digital media
- Skilled in Web editing, design, image manipulation and website development
- Experience with SEO, PPC and managing Social Media platforms
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of Wordpress
- Creation and interpretation of digital reports to identify future enhancements and requirements
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, listening skills
- Excellent knowledge about current best practice within the digital and content management industry
- Ability to use own initiative and know when to refer issues up to a more senior level
- Impeccable timekeeping skills - incredibly organised, able to work within strict deadlines and prioritise work
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Arabic language would be a distinct advantage