Group Manager - Digital Marketing & Communications
Evolvence Knowledge Investments (EKI) is a provider of outstanding British curriculum nursery and school education across our Repton and Foremarke schools and portfolio of nurseries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat (Oman). We don't just have an impeccable record of academic achievement across our schools and nurseries, we boast world-class facilities in our schools and nurseries to support the development of the whole child and prepare them for the challenges of higher education and beyond.
We currently have some exciting opportunities to join our fantastic Marketing team, starting immediately.
Job Title: Group Manager – Digital Marketing
Job Purpose: The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager is a key commercial position for EKI. The role requires a highly proactive individual with creativity and commercial flair, who is able to lead a diverse team in the delivery of exceptional Marketing programmes
- Alongside the Marketing Director devise and be responsible for the delivery of the Annual Marketing & Communications Plan (traditional and digital)
- Defining and managing actions of digital and traditional communications
- Working with the Admissions team to shape and deliver the recruitment strategy to drive traffic, sales and improve the end-user experience across all channels.
- Manage all channel marketing communications (newsletters, announcements, websites, etc.)
- Build and manage the company’s and schools’ social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, etc.).
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our schools (including blog posts, eBooks, reports, infographics, etc.)
- Manage a PR agency to deliver integrated PR plans and materials
- Manage and maintain all group websites.
- Manage a digital marketing executive who will grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, schools, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience
- Developing and executing a partnership strategy with channel, Influencers, media/platforms to deliver the brand objectives.
- Defining the social media end-user experience and ensuring that it meets the needs of target end users and lives up to our Brand Promise.
- Identify and define performance metrics and KPIs, analyse, interpret and report on campaign performance.
- Develop and manage talent.
Behavioural Competencies: The Group Marketing Manager should possess the following behavioural competencies for this role, creative, influencing skills, collaborative, financial awareness, project management skills and team building skills.
Conditions of Work: This is a Dubai based role, with travel to Muscat and Abu Dhabi as and when required to suit the needs of the business. Normal administrative hours with office working conditions, subject to the terms of individual employment contracts and to the relevant labour law.
Customers: Schools, Nurseries, prospective parents and current parents of our students
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field from an accredited and renowned University
Experience: 10+ years of experience in relevant field preferably within the education sector with a background in sales/marketing
- Capable of organising and managing multiple work streams
- B2C marketing experience that includes: consumer-facing website development, SEO, PPC, social media marketing and consumer email and mobile Knowledge of the media landscape and experience working with PR agencies
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Copywriting skills
- Experience devising and executing a sales and marketing plan across multiple sites
- Expert Microsoft office, excel and word skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with SEO, PPC and managing Social Media platformsSolid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Arabic language would be a distinct advantage’