Group Manager - Facilities
This position is a newly created role reporting to the Director of Asset Management. The Senior Facilities Manager will have direct management of two very high profile Dubai school campuses, and responsibilty will extend to performance management of all service providers for the current Group portfolio of 4 campus facilities across Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
This role serves as a critical function in the development and implementation of Asset Management strategies for continual improvement and excellence in school operations.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Implements, and executes the Asset Management strategy in risk management, business continuity planning & recovery, health & safety, sustainability and leasehold capital works programs & improvements.
- Reviews and recommends process improvements for improved operations to drive efficiencies in service delivery and reduction in overall operating costs.
- Direct supervision and performance management of all Facilities Management vendors on the site based asset management teams.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for all facility related activities across Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Supports the Academic and Administrative teams across all facilities, liaising with vendors/service providers in the event of conflict or service failures.
- Collaborates and trouble-shoots problems with other internal functions/service groups, external vendors and building liaison(s), as needed, in support of the facilities strategy
The individual will posess / be expected to demonstrate:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- At last 5 years' experience on client-side vendor/contract management across multiple sites
- Strong customer service, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Education sector experience would be a distinct advantage
This is a group-wide position and as such comes with basic pay plus a generous benefits package including significant tuition discount for dependent children.