Purpose: The job is the first line of contact for all HR matters in an assigned school or cluster of schools. The role-holder is primarily responsible for maintaining the HRIS system, all employee documentation, coordinating with the PRO for staff approvals & visas and advising employees and management on employee relations matters.
HRIS & data management:
- Entering new employee information on Microsoft AX & maintaining an up to date database of employees and dependents information
- Processing absence data on a monthly basis sickness absence, other absence, compassionate leave, maternity, paternity, in line with the relevant policy in place and sending a monthly report to the HR Director, School Heads and HR Team for records and payroll processing
- Implement and maintain any new enhancements to the current ERP.
- Audit and track corrective actions to ensure accuracy of all data ensuring data integrity of employee & payroll data by performing audits, running queries, and analysing data.
- Maintain a confidential system for personnel records for all employees in order to provide a comprehensive, efficient, accurate and current record of all matters pertinent to employment personal information, transfer, tenure, retirement, leave, and promotion.
Approvals & Visa Facilitation:
- Assisting with the preparation of documentation for new applications and applications for renewal of work/residence visas, emirates Id’s, & KHDA/ADEK approvals of new and existing staff
- Liaising and working closely with the Recruitment Officer to ensure that forms and formats for all transactions are correct and complete prior to submission
- Preparing on a weekly/monthly basis reports on visa reconciliation & sharing with the management & Heads
- Maintaining accurate information on passport/visa/EID documentation and regularly monitoring expiry dates
- Ensuring that funds are available in time for visa processing & regularly monitor spend
- Keeping up to date with the UAE & Oman employment law (labour and Immigration)
- Assist with the on-boarding for Repton Boarding students
- Assisting with the preparation of all letters/memos/NOCs/certificates and letters of service, reference etc. for staff when requested
- Following up for staff CPD/training enrollments and payments.
- Updating the CPD log on the system
- Assisting in new staff induction preparation & welfare activities
- Enrolling new staff & dependents in the medical insurance scheme & managing amendments/terminations etc.
- Conducting benefit eligibility verification for existing staff.
- Assisting with HR Helpdesk queries and dealing promptly with employee issues/concerns to satisfactory resolution by providing clear, professional and accurate advice and guidance to staff on a wide range of employment related issues.
Apart from the duties and responsibilities listed above, any additional duties as advised by the Management from time to time will also form a part of the job.
What we offer:
1. Monthly gross salary upto AED 7K, all inclusive
2. Medical insurance and annual flight fare
3. CPD & career advancement opportunities within the group
4: Tution discount of upto AED 21,000 in any of EKI's schools
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or relevant field from an accredited and renowned University
- HR certification would be advantageous
- 1-2 years of experience in HR preferably within the Education Sector.
- Exceptional written and spoken English - Arabic would be beneficial
- Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills
- Pleasant personality, ability to be discreet and keep confidential information, proactive and energetic to undertake multiple jobs, is necessary.