Inclusion Champion and Head of Inclusion Senior School
- Lead on Self-Evaluation and strategic development of the Inclusion team
- Ensure that the school is compliant with the National Inclusion Framework
- Lead on DSIB inspections preparation and SEF
- Promote an Inclusive culture within the school, ensuring that the identified specific needs of children requiring additional learning support are met.
- Ensure that staff are creating an inclusive environment within their classroom
- Provide training for staff to ensure an inclusive classroom is embedded practice across the school
- Ensure the Inclusion team are able to function within a self-funding structure.
- Accountable for the standards of support offered by the Inclusion team and ensure compliance with school policy and UAE law.
- Coordinate PPM meetings and interventions when needed
- Ensure that the Code of Practice is implemented
- Ensure that inclusive pedagogy is being implemented by conducting formal and informal observations of pupils and teachers
- Provide advice and support for wave 2 interventions
- Evaluate the impact of interventions across the school
- Coordinate parental communication and termly reviews of IEPs
- Supervise the implementation of Student Learning Profile/passport through-out the school
- At least 8 years teaching experience
- Holds a SENCo qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Head of Inclusion/ SENCo
- Passion for Inclusive Schooling
- Led Staff training
- Excellent understanding of interventions
- Outstanding practitioner
- Experience of prioritizing spending within a budget
- Experience in leading Inclusion across Junior and Senior school
- Knowledge of the UAE Inclusion framework.