KHDA & Registrations Coordinator
We're seeking an experienced and organised administrator to support the effective administration of our schools in Dubai which includes Repton School Dubai and Foremarke School Dubai.
Key requirements of the role are:
- Ensure that all pupils are registered in the KHDA system in accordance with their rules
- Develop a detailed understanding of KHDA rules relating to student registration
- Build relationships throughout KHDA departments to ensure access to the best advice and guidance from the regulator on often complex and challenging matters
- Build a network of those in similar roles in other British schools in Dubai to share best practice
- Provide advice to the Admissions team in relation to requirements for registration of pupils
- Keep abreast of changes in the regulatory environment, developing a clear approach to communication in English and Arabic to key stakeholders in our schools.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Academic Leadership team in relation to regulatory changes
- Identify an escalation methodology to the Academic Team where the school needs to be represented at a senior level at KHDA to overcome obstacles
- Liaise between the Education Regulators and School Leadership to ensure a good working relationship with no misunderstandings.
- Proactively brief and provide written/verbal reports to the School Leadership Team on relevant rules and regulations, changes, their effect on the school, likely impact in the future and how changes may be implemented successfully.
- Liaise between school leadership and the Education Regulator on matters related to fee increases, extensions, completing certificates, adding or deleting stages, school structure and licensing.
- Ensure mandatory policies, documentation, licenses and files are accurate, up to date and approved in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Facilitate the building of relationships between Group Senior Leadership, and relevant individuals in regulatory bodies.
- Ensure the admissions team aretrained on regulatory requirements, and regularly audit/spot check pupil application files to ensure all requirements are fulfilled.
- Appeal to the authority for exemptions, for unusual cases which fall outside of standard guidelines.
- Register all accepted students online, and be the single point of responsibility for managing KHDA/MOE systems across the assigned school/territory.
- Issue official student-related certificates along with required attestations (transfer certificate, attendance letters, school reports, etc).
- Enter results and obtain approval for promotions/demotions.
- Provide advice and guidance to academic departments about the regulations in relation to the curriculum.
- Ensure academic policies are in place as required by the relevant regulator(s)
- Represent the school at inspections for all government authorities (DED, Food control, Municipality, HAAD/DHA, Civil Defence, Abu Dhabi Transportation Departments, Courts, etc).
- Collate and own school-specific action plans for compliance in all these areas, escalating to Senior Leadership where appropriate.
Apart from the duties and responsibilities listed above, any additional duties as advised by the Supervisor/Management from time to time will also form a part of the job.
Conditions of Work
- Normal administraton hours (7.30 to 4.30) year round, with 22 working days annual leave per year
- Salary upto 10k/month
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from an accredited and renowned University.
Experience: 5 years of experience in relevant field preferably with experience working with ADEK/KHDA
- Able to communicate clearly in English and Arabic
- Patience, understanding & negotiation
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Strong business process improvement skills
- Expert customer experience and service delivery skills
- Expert Microsoft office skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.