Nursery Assistant - Abu Dhabi
Nursery Assistant provides care for children up to three years old. They assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance.
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment
- Supervise activities such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
- Plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and teachers about their child’s day.
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink.
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training.
- Teach general life skills such as basic hygiene and manners.
Salary = 3000 per month, all inclusive
- Alert and willing to work hard.
- Be reliable, honest and respectful at all times.
- Possess good English language and communication skills
- Flexible, amicable manner, pleasant personality, good personal skills and co-ordination.
- Present a professional image in line with the high expectations of Dovecote Nurseries.
- Strong enlish language skills to support with phonics
- Age 25 – 40 years, healthy & fit
- Graduated high school
- 2-5 years’ experience in child care
- Cheerful, hardworking, confident, creative, nurturing and caring