Dovecote Nursery Muscat is part of the EKI Group, specialising in British premium education across the GCC. Our nursery in Shatti Al Qurum (near Grand Hyatt Hotel) is looking for Nannies to ensure that the highest standards of care, and supervision is maintained within the Nursery. To assist in the provision of the highest quality of care within the practices expected of, and guidelines issued by Dovecote Nurseries.
We regret that due to local regulations we can only consider female candidates, and will not consider candidates applying from outside Oman.
Nursery nanny provides care for children up to three years old. They assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance.
● Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
● Supervise activities such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
● Plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and teachers about their child’s day.
● Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink.
● Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training.
● Teach general life skills such as basic hygiene and manners.
● Alert and willing to work hard.
● Be reliable, honest and respectful at all times.
● Possess good English language and communication skills
● Flexible, amicable manner, pleasant personality, good personal skills and co-ordination.
● Present a professional image in line with the high expectations of Dovecote Nurseries.