PPC Executive (Group Marketing Department)
Evolvence Knowledge Investments (EKI) is a provider of outstanding British curriculum nursery and school education across our Repton and Foremarke schools and portfolio of nurseries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat (Oman). We don't just have an impeccable record of academic achievement across our schools and nurseries, we boast world-class facilities in our schools and nurseries to support the development of the whole child and prepare them for the challenges of higher education and beyond.
A PPC Specialist will be responsible for developing & implementing effective PPC campaigns to hit goals and ROI, both short term and long term. He/ She will be well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) He/She will work with the Group Manager to manage PPC budgets while building & strengthening platform accounts & key relationships with stakeholders. He/she will also track daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identify opportunities for improvement in performance & regularly report to key stakeholders.
- Creating, developing & implementing effective paid search strategies
- Executing & optimizing many PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Bing etc)
- Targeting selected audiences through researching keywordsManaging campaign budgets & adjusting bids to optimize the ROI
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement
- Reporting KPI's to management on a regular basis through various dashboards and reports
- Producing engaging, clear & concise copy for campaigns
- Ensuring that campaigns are aligned across multiple channels
- Building and strengthening key relationships across PPC ad platforms and various vendors
- Reducing the risk of click fraud
- Staying current with PPC & SEM trend and techniques
- Responsible for collaborating with internal teams e.g finance team to ensure the sustainability of campaigns
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree ideally in a relevant field from an accredited and renowned University.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in relevant field preferably within the education sector with a background in sales/marketing
- Proven experience as a PPC Specialist and lead generation
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms like AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo and Bing
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience in landing page tools and technologies like HTML, UnBounce, Wordpress, XML etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Google AdWords, analytics and HubSpot certifications
- Arabic is a plus
- Agency or E-commerce experience preferred