Repton school is looking to recruit a female receptionist for our Outstanding School in Nad Al Sheba. The job is primarily responsible for providing office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the daily operations of the school, including (but not limited to):
- First point of contact for all enquiries to the reception team from parents, staff and visitors.
- Manages telephone switchboard for the school
- Monitors visitor access and issues visitor passes
- General duties associated with ensuring that the reception is a safe and secure environment
- Calling all school absentees on daily basis and update student records accordingly.
- Keep a record of late students and update student records accordingly.
- General office administration related to the smooth and effective running of the school
This position is a term time only post with working hours from 7.15am to 4.30pm, including breaks.
Annual Leave - as per school calendar
The salary is fixed at AED 7,000/month - with possibility of tuition discount
The successful candidate will have:
- English as a first language or IELTS 7.5+
- Experience in customer service in a front of house environment
- Be welcoming and helpful to all visitors and be approachable
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft office, particular excel and word
- Confidence and courtesy when speaking to parents and visitors on the phone
- A desire to be part of a vibrant school community
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility when the unexpected arises