Social Media Intern
A Social Media Intern will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and enrollment efforts. The Social Media Intern will take ownership of attracting and interacting with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement
- Reporting KPI's to management on a regular basis through various dashboards and reporting
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite etc.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Proven experience in using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO, web design, publishing and web analytics
- Experience in audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and analytics tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented and excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Arabic is a plus
Ideally on parent's sponsorship.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.