Teaching Assistant - August 2019
We are seeking to recruit Teaching Assistants to support children across Prep School.
The role played by teaching assistants within schools is vital in helping children gain basic literacy and numeric skills, particularly in Key Stage 1.
The successful candidate will enjoy working with children, and ideally have some experience of supporting children across the curriculum with a particular focus on maths, reading and writing. Duties also involve:
- Giving extra help to children with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language
- Helping to develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate materials
- Motivating and encouraging pupils
- Helping with school events, trips and activities
- The role played by teaching assistants within schools is vital in helping children gain basic literacy and numeric skills, particularly at key stage one.
This is a local hire position only. All applicants are required to hold their own sponsorship.
Monthly salary – 6000AED
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelors degree in any subject
- Good literacy & communications skills,
- Experience working with children
- Native English speaker or IELTS of 7.5 and above
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Own residency visa (required)