Visual Designer - Repton Family of Schools
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our vibrant Marketing team in Dubai. We have made great strides in recent times repositioning our portfolio of schools and nurseries, refreshing and redesigning content and collaterals to great effect.
Due to career progression, we now are looking for a talented Visual Designer with graphic design and video editing experience to join our team.
As a Graphic Designer/Video Editor, you will create compelling, high-quality graphics & videos. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented self-starter who will raise the bar for our visual content. You will have creative flair but more importantly be commercially aware of the business requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple stakeholders for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, digital ads, presentations, and other marketing collaterals to meet brand expectations and commercial goals of the organization
- Use innovative design and motion to tell a visual storyUpdate and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Develop concepts by hand or with software and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery and layout
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to with all stakeholders
- Execute video editing and delivery utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or other industry standard video editing software
- Consistently strive to improve the quality of videos and other graphic design concepts
- Work effectively as part of a creative team
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
Behavioural Competencies: The Graphic Designer should possess the following behavioural competencies for this role, creative, influencing skills, collaborative, financial awareness and project delivery skills.
Qualifications: BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
Experience: 3+ years of experience in both print and digital design
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Great sense of layout, composition, typography and colour 3+ years’ experience (academic and professional) graphic design, including a strong portfolio of work
- Above average video editing skills and an eye for strong video content
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Agency experience is preferred
- Arabic is a plus
- Copywriting skills would be plus